Nykaa IPO Review, Date, Details | Is it Worth to Buy the Shares?
Nykaa is a consumer technology platform that provides consumers with a content-driven, lifestyle shopping experience. It was founded in 2012. The company features a varied portfolio of beauty, personal care, and fashion products, as well as products under their own brand that they manufacture. There are two key verticals in which the company operates:
- Nykaa: Personal care and beauty
- Nykaa Fashion specialises on clothing and accessories.
As of March 31, 2021, the firm had 197,195 SKUs from 2,476 brands in the Beauty and Personal Care Offering, particularly in the make-up, skincare, haircare, bath and body, fragrance, grooming appliances, personal care, and health and wellness categories. Nykaa's beauty and personal care offerings are primarily inventory-driven. Third-party manufacturers produce the company's own brand beauty and personal care products, which are offered under the names "Nykaa Cosmetics," "Nykaa Naturals," and "Kay Beauty."
There are 1,350 brands and over 1.8 million SKUs in the apparel and accessories categories, featuring stylish products for women, men, kids, and home. Six of Nykaa Fashion's brands are owned by the company.
Customers get an omnichannel purchasing experience from the organisation because it offers both online and physical shopping options. Mobile apps, websites, and mobile sites are examples of online channels, whereas offline channels include 73 actual stores scattered across 38 Indian cities.
- One of the most well-known speciality beauty and personal care firms in India.
- Nykaa's platform is being used by major businesses to sell their products.
- A profitable, capital-efficient company with high growth.
- The superior technology platform of the company
- A company led by a founder and managed by an experienced management team.
- Nykaa's Initial Public Offering (IPO) Date: From October 28 to November 1, the public issue will be open to the public.
- The price band for the Nykaa IPO has been set at Rs 1,085-1,125.
- A retail investor can bid for a minimum of 12 shares and a maximum of 14 lots in the Nykaa IPO.
- Nykaa Allotment of shares and refund date: On November 8, the allotment of shares will be completed, and reimbursements will begin on November 9.
- Nykaa IPO Date: On November 11, the issue is expected to be listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).